Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"Where have you been?"

"Where have you been....you may ask?" 


Vintage Momma and Her Twins have been around the world and back since the last post {well, not really but it sure feels like it}...Acworth, Georgia for Christmas and Kerrville, Texas for New Years! We had such a great time sharing the twins' second Christmas in Georgia with MeeMaw and Papa Jones and Auntie Shelly.


 We were gone for a week, flew home on Wednesday night and on the road to Kerrville, Texas on Friday morning to spend New Years with Matt's parents, brother and sister-in-law! Now, for some of you that travel often and live out of suitcase for several weeks it might not be an issue for you to be gone away from home so long...but add 15 month old twins to the mix and it can be challenging at times! 

 
 We were all glad to be home, the twins felt like they had all new toys since they hadn't played with them in a few weeks, it was nice to sleep in our own beds, and very exciting to see Daisy, our yellow lab since she had to stay in the kennel while we were gone. Even though, we were happy to be home and back in our own routine....what a chore it has been for me to get our house back to normal...laundry everywhere, suitcases half unpacked {still needing to be put away}, and a house in pure disarray! For this neat freak momma...It has been really hard getting us back to normal or  "normal" as we like to call it!! 






 
Shortly after returning home from the holidays, I started a new business venture {more details to come} that has taken alot of my extra time...as if I had extra time on my hands! So as you can see...here it is the first day of February and I just haven't had the time to sit down and put my thoughts into writing a blog post! I am so excited for what this new year has in store for Vintage Momma and Her Twins.  It is all very exciting and I can't wait to share with all my readers my new business venture...it is something I have dreamed of and maybe my dreams are really coming true!! Well, I hope you missed us while we were gone...until next time...."bye, bye"!



Vintage Momma
 




1 comment:

  1. You are a brave woman doing all that traveling with two little ones! I think that your family has got to be one of the most stylish families I know...Looking good!

    Good luck with your latest venture.

    ReplyDelete