Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Love Me Some....Pumpkins!




Pumpkins....really who doesn't love pumpkins?  I love the Fall...the smell of Fall in the air, the cool nights, changing of the leaves, the smell of pumpkin spice candles, pumpkin pie, harvest time and pumpkin patches!  As a child I don't remember being very fond of Halloween, maybe that is the reason I am not fond of it now. For me the month of October is so much more than dressing up in a cute costume, going to trick or treat and getting tons of candy.





Decorating my home with a little "Fall" flair....did I mention how much I loved the Fall?










A special reason I love this time of year is my late father's birthday is in October, my birthday as well as the twins' birthday is in October! Honestly...it is my favorite time of the year!! Not to mention everyone has pumpkin shakes, pumpkin lattes, pumpkin pies, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin pancakes...for a limited time only!!!  Oh my goodness the list goes on and on....I just love pumpkins!!!





And who wouldn't love these "little pumpkins"! Hope you had a Happy Halloween, most of all I hope you have a Happy Fall Ya'll!!



{Just a little side note....if you were excited to read the Twins' 1st Birthday post, I have to tell you....I had it all written, pictures loaded, it looked perfect and I was about to post it when......Oh yes, Miss Huntleigh decided she needed the computer and pressed something and my whole post was deleted! So I promise...the birthday post is coming soon!!!}



Vintage Momma






No comments:

Post a Comment