Friday, November 18, 2011

"Sleeping Baby" Photo Contest


A few months ago a local photographer, "Just Molly Photography" had a "Sleeping Baby" Photo Contest on Facebook. I really wanted to enter the twins in the contest, but was not sure which photo I wanted to use as we have a million photos of the twins sleeping. One morning last November {they were one month old}, I turned over in bed to check on the twins while they were sleeping in the pack n play right next to the our bed....and in that moment I grabbed my Blackberry phone and snapped a photo! It was the most amazing photo I think we have of our precious little angels! The quality of the picture is not very good, but who cares about that when you see it! So, I entered the photo in the "Sleeping Baby" Photo Contest...our "Sleeping Babies"!!!


The contest had great photos of sleeping babies and children...to win the contest you had to refer your friends to "Just Molly Photography". I have never worked so hard in my life...I called friends and family, emailed friends and family, sent facebook messages to everyone I could think of. Some of my friends asked their friends and then those ask their friends...it was CRAZZZZY madness around here for a few days! We "WON", but only by one vote or maybe two...I can't remember...
As the winner's of the photo contest we won a free session in Molly's October Family Session...it was a "daydreaming" theme!! It was so much fun to win, and even better to get our family picture taken for free! I want to share a few of our "daydreaming" photos with all of you....







We had so much fun with this photo contest that I thought I would invite my readers to the "Cutest" photo contest hosted by Tiny Prints!! Below is the details on how to submit your little darlings into this contest...."HURRY" don't wait you might just win the grand prize of $1,000 cash, plus a $500 Tiny Prints gift certificate, what a perfect prize just in time for the Holiday season!


Tiny Prints.....
Tiny Prints Talent Search Contest is looking for the cutest photos in the following categories:
Cutest Baby (From ages of 0-24 months)
Cutest Kid (From ages of 25 months - 10 years old)
Cutest Family
Cutest Couple
Cutest Pet & Owner
You can enter the Tiny Print Talent Search Contest via
Facebook or on their website.

Good Luck!!


{I am not being compensated by "Just Molly" Photography or Tiny Prints in any way...just passing along this fun photo contest to all my wonderful readers!}

You can find "Just Molly" Photography at....
website...

facebook page...




Vintage Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment